Thursday, March 3, 2011
I took about a day and a half to model them, and four days to texture them. I spent a lot of time on the texture process because I wanted to learn some new stuff. I'm in LOVE with spotlight in Zbrush...and of course polypainting. About 40% of this is photosource and the remaining 60% is handpainting. I only had three useful photos to work from and the light was different between all three....so really, handpainting it was my only option in the end. Polypainting in zbrush makes it FUN, rather than drudgery.